Please read the policies before booking an appointment
- You must come alone to your appointment, unless it is an agreed group booking.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Please be aware we can not carry out infills on someone else’s work. We will offer you a removal and a new full set instead.
- You must wear a mask to your appointment. There will be masks available to purchase if you do not have your own.
- We accept cash and any form of credit or debit card and you can use our reader to pay using a contactless payment method.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment. A £5 fee will be incurred for every 15 minutes you are late (e.g. 30 minutes late = £10 late fee).
- After 45 minutes, the appointment will be automatically cancelled.
- At least 48 hours notice must be given if you wish to cancel your appointment and reschedule. If less than 24 hours notice is given, you will not be able to reschedule with the same deposit and you will have to book with a new deposit.
- If you wish to reschedule your appointment, at least 48 hours notice must be given as we offer one free reschedule per appointment – any more will require a new deposit.
Same day appointments will have an extra charge of £10 which will be added to the final amount at your appointment.